Access to Natori City
- A 2-hour flight from Seoul
- A 3-hour flight from Shanghai
- A 3-hour flight from Taipei
- A 4-hour flight from Guam
- A 5-hour flight from Beijing
A 15-minute train ride from JR Sendai Station to Natori Station on the “Tohoku Honsen” Line, the Sendai Airport Access Line, or “Joban” Line
A 30-minute drive south on Route 4
- *If you wish to rent-a-car, we recommend that you take a train from JR Sendai Station to Sendai Airport, and then from there, rent-a-car and drive to Natori from the airport.
A 1-hour flight from Narita International Airport to Sendai Airport
By Super Express Train
A 1 hour and 40 minute bullet train ride from JR Tokyo Station to JR Sendai Station, then, a 15-minute train ride from JR Sendai Station to Natori Station on the “Tohoku Honsen” Line, the Sendai Airport Access Line, or “Joban” Line
A 3-hour and 30-minute drive from Urawa Interchange on the Tohoku Expressway, exit at Sendai Minami Interchange. It’s an 11-minute drive on Sendai Nanbu and Sendai Tobu Expressways.
The historic shrine, divided a shrine’s tutelary deity by Koubou Taishi.
Watch the Japanese sushi chef’s craftsmanship and enjoy the taste of fresh sushi.
The mountain which is good for taking a walk in the nature.
You can learn about the story.
Thoroughly enjoy freshly brewed beer and the lush biotope garden by the waterside