It is also called ‘Hongu-Juni-Shin’ and the enshrined deity is Ketsumikonokami, the god of farming. It was transferred to the current place in 1658 and it located at ‘Odate’ on the top of the mountain, 500m away from the current place. Kumanodo Juunishin Shishi Odori, told by the mountain priest 500 years ago and designated as intangible cultural property by the city includes Ohama-kudari and Yabusame.
Shunreisai (spring festival around 3rd Sunday in April)
Shureisai (fall festival around 1st Sunday in October)
|Address||Aza Gotanda34,Kumanodo,Takadate,Natori City|
|Parking||Parking: Available (No charge / Capacity is approx. 20 cars, big size bus is possible to park)|
|Access||15mins by walk from bus"Sogodai-Line"(Natorin-go) Nachigaoka Iriguchi Bus stop|
“Tobuccha” is a must see!
It is the biggest airport in the Tohoku region; the symbol of globalization.
Panorama view of downtown of Natori and the Pacific Ocean.
The beach is currently under restoration from the disaster.
The biggest old house in Sendai which shape of the Chinese character is.