About Natori Tourism Association
- Natori Tourism Association was established to promote local industries, culture, and tourism through advertisements and public relations.
- This private organization was founded as Natori Tourism Association in July of 1966. Then it changed to a general incorporated association consisting of incorporated groups and general citizens of Natori City in September 2012.
- The association has been run by membership fees and the subsidies from the city. In order to attract more and more visitors to the area, we are implementing business projects related to food-product sales focusing on regional specialties.
- Providing up-to-date information about sightseeing spots, shops and restaurants
- Various events, exhibitions, and promotional business
- Promotion and expansion of sales channels for local product development and regional specialties.
- Sightseeing business related to the disaster
- Project to revive cherry trees
The Natori Tourism Association
Fill out the form and click the “send” button.
Your personal information is used for this inquiry only.