Access to Natori City
- A 2-hour flight from Seoul
- A 3-hour flight from Shanghai
- A 3-hour flight from Taipei
- A 4-hour flight from Guam
- A 5-hour flight from Beijing
A 15-minute train ride from JR Sendai Station to Natori Station on the “Tohoku Honsen” Line, the Sendai Airport Access Line, or “Joban” Line
A 30-minute drive south on Route 4
- *If you wish to rent-a-car, we recommend that you take a train from JR Sendai Station to Sendai Airport, and then from there, rent-a-car and drive to Natori from the airport.
A 1-hour flight from Narita International Airport to Sendai Airport
By Super Express Train
A 1 hour and 40 minute bullet train ride from JR Tokyo Station to JR Sendai Station, then, a 15-minute train ride from JR Sendai Station to Natori Station on the “Tohoku Honsen” Line, the Sendai Airport Access Line, or “Joban” Line
A 3-hour and 30-minute drive from Urawa Interchange on the Tohoku Expressway, exit at Sendai Minami Interchange. It’s an 11-minute drive on Sendai Nanbu and Sendai Tobu Expressways.
"Yuriage"’s original steamed dumplings
You can enjoy Natori city’s local foods and cultures
Panorama view of downtown of Natori and the Pacific Ocean.
Kani kuyou which is called Kaniou Mountain
The mountain which is good for taking a walk in the nature.