Handling of personal information
Our association handles personal information appropriately on this site based on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (“Natori City Personal Information Protection Ordinance” 2006 Natori City Ordinance No. 37).
About collection of personal information
- Personal information is information about an individual that can identify a specific individual (it can be collated with other information, thereby identifying a specific individual). Including.)
- This site operated by this association may collect personal information. In addition, we will announce the purpose of use of personal information.
- This site maintains log data for up to 6 months.
Scope of use of personal information
Our association will not provide personal information to third parties except for the following purposes. However, information may be provided at the request of public institutions such as courts and police.
- For identity verification
- For after-sales service, inquiries, and complaints
- For inquiries to the Association and this site, and for notification of matters necessary for the operation of this site (including those by e-mail)
- To maintain the system and deal with problems
- To use it for analysis of usage trends of this site, improvement of this site, development of new services, etc.
Disclosure of personal information
When a user requests the disclosure of personal information of the user, the Association will confirm the identity of the user and disclose it to the user. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you to that effect. 1. When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party 2. When there is a risk of significantly hindering the proper implementation of the business of the Association
“Cookies” are a mechanism for users to browse this site more conveniently, and in some cases, information about pages is combined with information that identifies individual users and used as user information. There is. It does not infringe on the privacy of the user and does not adversely affect the user’s PC.
About access analysis tool